Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mordekai Jewelry

Ken Borochov, the designer behind Mordekai jewelry says he gets all of his imaginative ideas from the hardware he uses. “I search online for the most random materials, and that’s where I start,” Mr. Borochov said. His work recently caught the eye of buyers for Patricia Field in New York City which were the first brick and mortot locations to buy Mordekai pieces. 
I really like his stuff and I can totally see why Patricia Field was into it. They both have a crazy neon thing goin on but when I was reading up on him what was funny is he always mentions being "timeless" and not "just going with the trends." I am not sure I can agree. Although I do love his feather headpieces and plastic pink rings it just doesn't scream timeless.








No comments:

Post a Comment