Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Crosby 10 Derek Lam Fall 2012

Crosby 10 Derek Lam's 3rd collection!

Lam said he was inspired by Home Alone- piecing together outfits that a city girl would wear on a snowy winter day locked up in her apartment. I love the combination of printed silks, pajama inspired tops and fox fur. I know. I said it. I LOVE FUR. I'm horrible but its just so delicious. 


On another note, aside from the casual magic of this collection I think the set they put Hanne Odiele is a nice change. Putting a story to the clothes or a more tangible inspiration is intriguing. You feel like its all part of this greater whole and not just a nice coat on a model.


10 Crosby Derek Lam Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear10 Crosby Derek Lam Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear10 Crosby Derek Lam Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear10 Crosby Derek Lam Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear10 Crosby Derek Lam Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear10 Crosby Derek Lam Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear10 Crosby Derek Lam Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear10 Crosby Derek Lam Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear



Who is up for a little Home Alone>









No comments:

Post a Comment